Can I arrange support for my parents to help them stay at home?

You can be registered on My Aged Care as an authorised spokesperson for your parent, or the person you care for, but they will need to be present and verbally confirm that they are happy for you to speak for them. Once they have done this you will be issued with your own Aged Care number and will be able to ask questions and make arrangements on their behalf.